Clients approved for the Weatherization Assistance Program will receive a FREE ENERGY AUDIT, which will determine the work that can be done to your home. This may Include:
- Energy-Saving measures to reduce heat loss, such as attic and wall insulation, caulking and weather-stripping
- Inspection of heating equipment and duct work in order to assure safe and efficient operation
- Assessment and remedy of unsafe conditions (carbon monoxide emissions, back-draft conditions, fire hazards, bad wiring etc.)
- Other energy-related improvements
To learn more or obtain an application, please contact:
Karen Vincent 540-949-5879 x 5108
Community Housing Partners/ Energy Solutions
126 S. Bayard Ave., Waynesboro, VA 22980
Meghan McMillen mmcmillen[at]chpc2.org
More here through the Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development website.
Pass it on, to family and friends!
* Weatherization Assistance Program income eligibility levels are here: Weatherization Income Limits